Lodging at The Henry Clay Inn® in Ashland, Virginia
The Henry Clay Inn® offers thirteen guest rooms including two suites. All rooms include complimentary breakfast in our main dining area, cable TV, refrigerators, iron/ironing boards, hair dryers and private bathrooms.
The inn provides a second-floor beverage area with a Keurig for coffee or tea at your leisure. Wireless Internet service is available throughout the Inn. Please note the entire Inn is non-smoking.
- 2 Classic Double rooms featuring two full beds in each and private baths. For comfort and convenience, one is located on the first floor and one on the second with both opening onto our back porch for relaxing in the fresh air.
- 1 Classic Queen room offering a queen-size bed conveniently located on the first floor and is handicap accessible including the private bath.
- 4 Classic Queen rooms. Two are light-filled corner rooms, and one, a comfy place to land right in the middle. All three of these rooms provide queen-size beds, private baths and are extremely popular with our railroad buffs as they face the “depot” (aka the Visitors Center) and the tracks.
- 3 Classic Queen rooms. Wrap yourself in the cozy comfort of our queen-size beds, private baths, and a cozy atmosphere. These rooms are located on the opposite side of the inn for those who may want a little less train and a perfect place to unwind and relax.
- 1 Classic King featuring a king-size bed with a private whirlpool bath. This is a light-filled corner room perfect for quiet time and relaxing and offers access to our back porch for a taste of the sights and sounds of Ashland.
- The Ashland Suite featuring a king-size bed, private bath, living room with wet bar and special/ dressing/prep room area -perfect for bridal parties and longer stays!
- The Hanover Suite features a king-size bed, a sitting area with wet bar and a whirlpool bath. This suite opens onto the back porch of the inn for a bit of “outside.” This room is often referred to as the “Honeymoon” suite and suits its name with privacy, quiet, and comfort.
Breakfast at The Henry Clay Inn®
Open Monday – Friday 8am – 10am, Saturday and Sunday, 8am – 2pm
Breakfast and Brunch Menu
Henry’s Home Fried Potatoes are served with all Omelet and Egg Entrees.
The Henry Clay Inn® Guest Breakfast: Guests staying overnight with us receive two eggs prepared to satisfaction, toast, choice of one meat and one beverage. Price does not include gratuity or extra side dishes.
The Chesapeake Omelette
Stuffed with premium lump crabmeat and shrimp, laced with Hollandaise sauce
Five Cheese Omelette
Filled with a blend of yellow and white cheddar, provolone, mozzarella and Monterey Jack cheeses
The Ashland Omelette
Filled with traditional smoked ham and our five cheese blend
The Vegetarian Omelette
Prepared with spinach, fresh mushrooms, bell pepper, and our five cheese blend
The Great Compromiser
Two eggs prepared to your satisfaction served with your choice of traditional smoked ham, bacon, or sausage and toast
Chorizo Sausage Scramble
Two eggs scrambled with chorizo sausage, onions, and bell peppers served on a toasted flour tortilla with our five cheese blend and topped with jalapenos and salsa
Two poached eggs served on a toasted English muffin, Canadian bacon, topped with Hollandaise Sauce
Pancakes, French Toast, and Biscuits
Pancakes, Stack of 3
With Blueberries or Chocolate Chips
Challah French Toast
Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
Coffee (Freshly ground Virginia roasted coffee) or Tea
Iced Tea (Sweet or Unsweetened), Juice or Milk
*The above items when requested and consumed raw or undercooked or contain raw or undercooked ingredients may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Menu subject to change at any time.